A cookie is a small file that is stored on your device when you visit a website and used for statistical purposes to improve the functionality of the website and more. Cookies are used by many websites for various purposes, such as keeping your preferences, activating online shopping, and site statistics.
Cookies are small files with information, which the website sends to the web browser. The browser stores this information in a file on your device. Cookies allow visitors to navigate the website and (where applicable) allow us to customize the website and its content to the needs of the visitor and to improve the results of user actions. If the cookie function is not enabled, we can not ensure the proper functioning of the website and its use as intended.
We at Ximonia (hereinafter referred to as “Ximonia”, “we”, “our” or “us”) respect and safeguard your right to lawfully processing and protect your personal data. Our Cookie and Tracking Policy aims to give you a clear explanation of how cookies and other tracking technologies are used on our websites, products, and services.
- To protect our clients and prevent fraudulent activities.
- In our online application forms. If the cookie storage feature is not active, the user will not be able to access the page and/or use our services.
- For monitoring and managing the data flow on our website.
We use two types of cookies on our website:
- Session cookies. These are temporary cookies that are only active while the user uses our website (or, more precisely, until the user leaves the page and closes the browser). Session cookies help our website save the steps the visitor has completed on the previous page, eliminating the need to re-enter information.
- Permanent cookies. Permanent cookies remain on the users’ computer after visiting our website. These cookies allow us to identify them as a unique users (saving this information as a random number). How long the cookie will remain on the user’s computer will depend on the type of cookie.
As with most websites, we collect certain information automatically to analyze trends aggregately and to administer websites, products and services.
While we track the webpages that our users visit within a particular website, we do not collect personal information about your online actions over time and on third-party websites or online services. Also, at this time, we do not process or observe web browser settings that prohibit tracking or other mechanisms that give users the ability to exercise a choice of collection of personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and on third party websites. In addition, we are not knowingly authorizing third parties to collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time or other websites when using the websites we provide.