Safer. Stronger. Smarter.
The Toro™ NH517i loader provides superior hydraulic power for fast bucket filling. The drivetrain power enables high-speed tramming and increased productivity. Long-life components, specifically developed for the rough underground environment, contribute to low cost per tonne.
Designed with operator and maintenance safety in mind, the rugged loader is equipped with a quiet, spacious and ergonomic cabin. Smart placement of key service areas as well as multiple digital solutions offer easy maintenance access.
Toro™ NH517i-lastare med bränsleeffektiv 310kW Tier 2 Volvo-motor ger kraftfull dragkraft för snabb skopfyllning och förflyttning i hög hastighet med hög produktivitet.
When ultra-low Sulphur fuel is available, Sandvik offers Stage V and Tier 4f low emission engine options. The Stage V engine meets the relevant European emission regulations whereas the Tier 4f delivers significantly reduced MSHA and CANMET ventilation rates - still maintaining loader performance and fuel efficiency.
Toro™ NH517i features multiple smart solutions such as Ximonia Intelligent Control System, My Ximonia Digital Services Knowledge Box™ on-board hardware and AutoMine® readiness as standard. The Integrated Weighing System (IWS) is optionally available for measuring payload in the bucket as well as the number of buckets filled during a shift.
- Smart boom geometry and superior hydraulic power for fast bucket filling
- Premium cabin ergonomics for operator comfort
- State-of-the-art engine technology
- Ximonia Intelligent Control System enabling multiple digital solutions, including AutoMine® and OptiMine®
- Maintenance friendly with smart placement of key service areas and service access
- Low cost per tonne by extended component lifetimes and robust structure
|Dimension (L-W-H)||11,5 x 3,1 x 2,8 m|
|Bucket range||7–9,1 m3|
|Weight (operating)||46 500 kg|
|Hydraulic breakout force - lift||35 000 kg|
|Hydraulic breakout force - tilt||29 450 kg|
|Engine power||310 kW|
|Speed (loaded)||29 km/h|