Please visit https://ximonia.se/ for more information about us.
We use the data we collect for you to provide you with services and to improve our products and services; to help you and send you notifications, offers and promotions; in order to protect our rights and interests as well as those of third parties and to comply with the requirements of the applicable legislation.
We use your information to:
• process your applications and provide you with services;
• confirm your identity (this may also include the use of face recognition, voice, fingerprint, or other biometric technologies, as well as online identification systems);
• perform credit checks, assessing your ability to pay obligations to offer you appropriate services before establishing a contractual relationship;
• identify, prevent and avoid fraud, money laundering, terrorist financing and other criminal activities;
• fulfill our legal obligations arising, for example, from the Law of Terrorism, laws regulating accounting activities, etc. .;
• contact you, including to inform you of any changes related to us, our services or our contractual relationship;
• refund all funds due;
• administer the various services we provide,
• provide and improve the quality of services;
• manage and improve our websites, maintain their safety, and ensure that content is displayed on your device in the most effective way possible;
• develop and offer new services;
• for statistical and market research activities, to measure or detect the performance of the advertisements we offer, and to provide relevant ads for you;
• we advertise (on websites and in mobile, mail, e-mail, telephone or SMS) products and services of our company, other companies in our group and third parties, including personalizing and adjusting our offers to your personal preferences;
• analyze, update and apply new technologies in terms of your identification, risk assessment and creditworthiness, fraud prevention, money laundering or terrorist financing; and
• any other legitimate use that is relevant to our relationship with you.
In any case, we collect your personal data in a legitimate and reasoned manner under the applicable legal framework, namely:
• For the purpose of concluding and / or implementing a contract with you; or
• based on your consent, when necessary – Your consent will be requested in advance, if necessary, before processing your personal data; or
• to fulfill our obligations under the applicable regulations; or
• for the purposes of our legitimate interests, except when your interests and rights take precedence over our interests.
We may retain your personal information for a certain amount of time after you have ceased to be a customer in order to guarantee our legitimate interests in the event of disputes or as required by law. Normally, we keep your personal data within the required timeframe, considering the purposes for which it was collected; primarily to carry out our contractual relations with you, exercise our legitimate interests or comply with legally prescribed storage deadlines.
You have the right to inquire about the personal data we process for you, the purpose and nature of the processing, and provide you with information about who we share it with (unless disclosure of such information is prohibited by law). You may request a copy of the information we process for you to check the information we have for you. The copy can be requested free of charge.
You may request that we update, correct or delete your personal data at any time (to the extent permitted by applicable law and if this does not affect the services we provide to you). Please keep in mind that we can reject queries that pose a risk to the privacy of others whose data we store, or are unreasonable, repetitive, or would require disproportionate effort. However, we are subject to certain legal obligations that prevent us from promptly deleting your personal information. Such obligations arise from the laws on anti-money laundering measures, tax laws, consumer rights laws, In any case, where we can not fulfill your request regarding your personal information, we will notify you in a timely manner.
You must inform us in the event that there is a change in the data you have provided us in the process of concluding the contract or in our future cooperation and if you are convinced that your personal data we are processing is inaccurate.
You may opt out of (or unsubscribe from) receiving our newsletters, newsletters, SMS messages or other similar promotional information at any time in your profile on our website or by contacting us. In addition, at the bottom of any email with a commercial message, we will provide a link to opt out of receiving our promotions. Please note that our messages may include important or useful information about the products you use, discounts or other useful offers.
We work hard to protect your personal data and secure its storage. However, if you feel that we have violated your rights, please contact us to resolve the issue. You also have the right to complain to the data protection authority. A list of EU data protection authorities and contact information can be found here.
We collect the information in three ways:
- When you provide us with information, for example, in attendance, by filling out our applications (including our partners’ and agents’), on our websites, social media, mail, e-mail, telephone, live chat or in any other way,
- automatically when you use our websites or products, and
- when provided by third parties, for example, credit registers, other companies in our group or partners.
Much of our automatic data collection is done by using cookies, tracking signals or other similar technologies. For more information, please see our Cookies and Tracking Policy.
Data may be collected and processed while you are using our websites, mobile applications, or using our services, or when you communicate with us through other means. We can collect information such as your name, ID, date of birth, gender, address, email, telephone, employment data, IP address, device ID, location, financial and billing information, including details of your obligations, etc.:
- Information provided by you:
We may collect any information you provide to us:
• When you sign up on our website, use our web or mobile apps, fill out forms or apply for loans and other products and services on our website, in our offices, at our partners’ offices or websites, or otherwise.
• When reporting a problem or communicating with us about our products or services.
• When you participate in discussion forums, promotions or surveys, comment on our blog or use other social media features on our website or other activities performed through our websites or social media.
• When you participate in a competition, promotion or research in any way, including at our partners’ sites and trough social media.
• If you otherwise communicate with us through the above methods.
The information you provide us may include: your name (surname, surname, surname, name), ID / PIN, address, email address and telephone number, date of birth, gender, marital status, number of underage children, employee name, business phone number, monthly earnings and costs, financial information and credit card details, bank account number, bank account transactions, personal description, voice recording (incoming and outgoing calls), photo or image, copy an identity document signature, and any other information you choose to provide us with.
We will register, store and may use the information you provide to us in the ways listed above. It is also possible to record our communication over the phone.
- The information we collect for you automatically:
Whenever you visit our website or use our mobile apps, we can automatically collect the following information:
• Technical information, including the type of device, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and Internet Service Provider (ISP) used to connect your device to the Internet, your login information, plug-in type and version, time zones, operating system and platform, screen resolution, device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as GPS, Bluetooth or WiFi signals, font encoding;
• Information about your visit, including the full Unified Resource Locators (URL), the sequence of clicks to, through, and from the website (including date and time); the products you’ve watched or searched for; (e.g., HTML pages, charts, etc.), page response time, download errors, duration of page visits, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicking, and moving the mouse over certain items); the methods used to reach and exit pages, the date / time and / or click data, the types of content you see or interact with, other websites and apps you’ve visited, and any phone number used to call our call center.
Please also see the section “How do we collect your data?”
- Information we receive from third parties.
We may request information about you from third parties, such as other companies in our group or credit bureaus. We do so in accordance with this Privacy Act and Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and, where necessary, we will receive and your prior consent. We may receive information from you from the following third parties in the following ways:
In the course of each application you make for a loan or similar product, we may:
- look for information about you, your creditworthiness, your financial condition, past and present debts and debts, employment in relevant registers (including registers containing income information, credit history, debts to third parties, addresses, invalid identity documents, money laundering and terrorist financing, and politically represented individuals), agencies, financial institutions, other companies in our group and other third parties and publicly available sources;
- obtain the information you provide to credit intermediaries and our business partners when applying for services;
- receive information from banks, financial and payment institutions about your payments to us.
- from other companies and trading partners of Ximonia, with whom we cooperate in regard to the competitions, promotions or surveys in which you participate;
- business partners in technical and payment services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search providers when we use them to provide services;
- in any other case, when you have agreed to disclose your data to us.
In order to process your loan application very quickly, we can make automated creditworthiness and risk assessments to decide whether to provide you with a loan and determine its maximum amount. The automatic evaluation is based on the data and information you provide, which are analyzed by a specialized algorithm. In certain cases, along with the analysis of the algorithm, your application will be reviewed by our employees.
In the case of a wholly automated decision, you have the right to object to the decision and ask for its review by human intervention.
Our websites and applications may contain links to third-party sites. These third-party sites have their own privacy policies. If you visit these sites, you are subject to their policies.